Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trip Canceled Early

At my Wednesday appt it was determined that we could not make anymore progress until my Silver fillings were replace and rout canal was pulled. The Silver fillings are creating several problem. The biggest one is the Bio-Film (a saran wrap type sheild around the bacteria) they are creating. The rout canals are harbouring some of the bacteria. This was determined through BRS (a form of testing)

So the Dr now feels the only way to get completely well is to take care of this. I have a phone consolation with one of the best Biological Dentists Tomorrow at 9:30 A.M to get the process rolling.

I feel the Trip to the Hansa Center got me about 25% better and 200% smarter about my health Just need to keep plugging along.

So Wednesday around 12:00 when we found out i would not be seeing the Dr on Thursday or Friday we called and had our flight changed to Wednesday from Friday (600 bucks to do so..ouch) But we were ready to get home if no more treatment was required at this time.

I will keep you updated on my progress.

Be Well and Happy


  1. I was wondering why there wasn't an update yesterday - you were travelling. :)

    Isn't it amazing what you learn about your health while you are there? It is so much more about YOU and not just the bugs.

    Waiting to hear your update about your fillings.


  2. Glad to hear that you got next steps out of the visit. I think you already knew that was an issue on your list of things to address. So it is at least a consistent story that is shaping up. Good luck with the next steps! Best

  3. Very excited to finally have the teeth dealt with

  4. Can't wait to hear how it goes with the teeth! Will you go back after they are taken care of?

    I think the deal with the Bionic is that it increases the thyroid activity. Everyone who has had thyroid problems after Bionic had hyper-thyroid. Since I was hypo before the photon treatment, I was able to cut down on some of my meds .... so it also made mine more active, it's just that it started out low.

  5. We are going to see after the dental work is done if we can just treat via phone consiltations.

    But going back to kansas is a possibility